Personal data Nicolaas de Regt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Nicolaas de Regt
Household of Nicolaas de Regt
He is married to Joanna Mol on May 15, 1868 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Nicolaas de Regt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Regt
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Regt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Regt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Regt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1868)
- The temperature on May 15, 1868 was about 14.9 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern "Memorial Day") is observed in the United States for the first time (By "Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic" John A. Logan's proclamation on May 5).
- The Abyssinian War ends as British and Indian troops capture Magdala.
- Treaty of Bosque Redondo is signed allowing the Navajos to return to their lands in Arizona and New Mexico.