Personal data Tannetje Polderman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tannetje Polderman
Household of Tannetje Polderman
She is married to Jan Schout on May 2, 1862 at Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1862.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.38 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Tannetje Polderman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Polderman
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1862)
- The temperature on May 2, 1862 was about 19.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- US Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- American Civil War: The Battle at Lee's Mills in Virginia.
- American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.