Personal data Jan Schout
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Schout
Household of Jan Schout
He is married to Tannetje Polderman on May 2, 1862 at Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1862.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 14
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.38 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jan Schout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schout
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schout.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1862)
- The temperature on May 2, 1862 was about 19.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys ? Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- Bucharest proclaimed capital of Romania.
- American Civil War: The iron-clad CSSVirginia (formerly USSMerrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.