Personal data Lein Verheke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lein Verheke
Household of Lein Verheke
He is married to Leuntje Schout on March 2, 1860 at Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland), he was 35 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland) on March 2, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.5 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Lein Verheke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verheke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verheke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verheke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verheke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 2, 1860)
- The temperature on March 2, 1860 was about 0.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The first British seagoing iron-clad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian Unification.
- The original cornerstone of the University of the South is laid in Sewanee, Tennessee.