Personal data Leuntje Schout
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Schout
Household of Leuntje Schout
She is married to (1) Lein Verheke on March 2, 1860 at Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland) on March 2, 1860.Source 2
She is married to (2) Kornelis de Ruiter.
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.5 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Leuntje Schout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schout
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schout.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 2, 1860)
- The temperature on March 2, 1860 was about 0.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Britain's first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.
- First Taranaki War: The Battle of Waireka begins.
- The first successful United States Pony Express run from Saint Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California begins.