Personal data Jan de Kam
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan de Kam
Household of Jan de Kam
He is married to Pieternella de Witte on March 4, 1903 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on March 4, 1903.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jan de Kam
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Kam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kam.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1903)
- The temperature on March 4, 1903 was between 2.4 °C and 9.5 °C and averaged 6.7 °C. There was 5.1 hours of sunshine (46%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- The United States Department of Commerce and Labor is established (later split into Department of Commerce and Department of Labor).
- May coup d'etat: Alexander Obrenovich, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.