Personal data Jan Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Wisse
Household of Jan Wisse
He is married to Maatje Koene on April 27, 1892 at Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1892.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.7 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jan Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1892)
- The temperature on April 27, 1892 was about 8.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Ellis Island opens to begin processing immigrants into the United States.
- Opening ceremonies for the World's Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
- The Limelight Department, one of the world's first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.