Personal data Adriaan Leendert Haringman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Leendert Haringman
Household of Adriaan Leendert Haringman
He is married to Cornelia Kesteloo on April 29, 1868 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on April 29, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Adriaan Leendert Haringman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Haringman
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1868)
- The temperature on April 29, 1868 was about 15.6 °C. The air pressure was 29 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- French astronomer Pierre Jules César Janssen discovers helium.
- The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is passed, establishing African-American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.
- Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba's independence.