Personal data Cornelia Kesteloo
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Kesteloo
Household of Cornelia Kesteloo
She is married to Adriaan Leendert Haringman on April 29, 1868 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on April 29, 1868.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Cornelia Kesteloo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kesteloo
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kesteloo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kesteloo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kesteloo.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1868)
- The temperature on April 29, 1868 was about 15.6 °C. The air pressure was 29 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Ch?sh? seize power.