Personal data Hubert Martin Kesteloo
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hubert Martin Kesteloo
Household of Hubert Martin Kesteloo
He is married to Maria Barbara Vink on September 13, 1867 at Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland) on September 13, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.21 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Hubert Martin Kesteloo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kesteloo
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kesteloo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kesteloo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kesteloo.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 13, 1867)
- The temperature on September 13, 1867 was about 20.5 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The first ship passes through the Suez Canal.
- Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.