Personal data Elisabeth Kesteloo
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Kesteloo
Household of Elisabeth Kesteloo
She is married to Jan Passenier on December 21, 1866 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on December 21, 1866.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Elisabeth Kesteloo
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kesteloo
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kesteloo.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kesteloo.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kesteloo.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 21, 1866)
- The temperature on December 21, 1866 was about -1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- Austro-Prussian War: Battle of Lissa ? The Austrian Navy , led by Admiral Wilhelm von Tegetthoff, defeats the Italian Navy near the island of Vis in the Adriatic Sea.