Personal data Pieternella Louwerse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Louwerse
Household of Pieternella Louwerse
She is married to (1) Jan de Witte on August 30, 1872 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 35 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on August 30, 1872.Source 3
She is married to (2) Adriaan Lampert.
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Pieternella Louwerse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Louwerse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Louwerse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Louwerse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Louwerse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 30, 1872)
- The temperature on August 30, 1872 was about 21.0 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The ship Mary Celeste sails from New York, eventually to be found deserted
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.