Personal data Catharina de Jager
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina de Jager
Household of Catharina de Jager
She is married to Adriaan de Groene on June 14, 1901 at Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 34 years old.Source 3
Bgm wdnr van Jannetje de Jager. KB 13-05-1901 nr. 107, dispensatie bgm.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland) on June 14, 1901.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.57 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Catharina de Jager
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jager
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jager.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jager.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jager.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 14, 1901)
- The temperature on June 14, 1901 was between 7.1 °C and 15.0 °C and averaged 11.2 °C. There was 2.9 hours of sunshine (17%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.
- Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- Funeral of Queen Victoria.