Personal data Maria Blok
- She was born in the year 1852 in Reimerswaal (Rilland) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Particuliere.
- She died on April 14, 1903 in Kapelle (Kapelle) (Zeeland), she was 51 years old.
- Death registration on April 14, 1903.Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Blok
Household of Maria Blok
She is married to Samuel Wisse on November 29, 1878 at Reimerswaal (Rilland-Bath) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland-Bath) (Zeeland) on November 29, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.103 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Maria Blok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blok
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Blok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Blok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Blok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 29, 1878)
- The temperature on November 29, 1878 was about 4.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- In California, the poet and American West outlaw calling himself "Black Bart" makes his last clean getaway when he steals a safe box from a Wells Fargo stagecoach. The empty box will be found later with a taunting poem inside.
- Greece declares war on Turkey.