Personal data Adriaan Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Wisse
Household of Adriaan Wisse
He is married to Jannetje Remijnse on June 18, 1873 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on June 18, 1873.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Adriaan Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 18, 1873)
- The temperature on June 18, 1873 was about 23.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.