Personal data Jacoba Minderhoud
- She was born on April 19, 1841 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Minderhoud
Household of Jacoba Minderhoud
She is married to Willem Dekker on October 12, 1870 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on October 12, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Jacoba Minderhoud
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Minderhoud
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 12, 1870)
- The temperature on October 12, 1870 was about 11.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Wörth is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- After all of the Southern States are formally readmitted to the United States, the Confederate States of America ceases to exist.