Personal data Johanna Zegers
- She was born in the year 1835 in Middelburg (Nieuw-en Sint Joosland) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Zegers
Household of Johanna Zegers
She is married to Pieter Huibregtse on April 27, 1864 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1864.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Johanna Zegers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zegers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zegers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zegers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zegers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1864)
- The temperature on April 27, 1864 was about 9.1 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: the Battle of Mobile Bay begins ? at Mobile Bay near Mobile, Alabama, Admiral David Farragut leads a Union flotilla through Confederate defenses and seals one of the last major Southern ports.
- The Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia ? students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.