Personal data Cornelis Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Wisse
Household of Cornelis Wisse
He is married to Adriana Pouwer on May 1, 1901 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1901.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Cornelis Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1901)
- The temperature on May 1, 1901 was between 7.2 °C and 10.1 °C and averaged 8.6 °C. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the "Executive Mansion" to the White House.
- New Zealand annexes the Cook Islands.
- New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.