Personal data Jasperina Allaart
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jasperina Allaart
Household of Jasperina Allaart
She is married to Leijn Wisse on April 2, 1879 at Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland) on April 2, 1879.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.104 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jasperina Allaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Allaart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Allaart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Allaart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Allaart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 2, 1879)
- The temperature on April 2, 1879 was about 5.5 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Spanish Socialist Worker's Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers' leader Pablo Iglesias.
- Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- The Virgin Mary, along with St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist, reportedly appears to the people of Knock, County Mayo, Ireland.