Personal data Pieter Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Wisse
Household of Pieter Wisse
He is married to (1) Adriana Allaart on September 29, 1875 at Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland) on September 29, 1875.Source 3
He is married to (2) Cornelia Gideonse on May 18, 1883 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on May 18, 1883.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.104 Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 29, 1875)
- The temperature on September 29, 1875 was about 14.7 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.