Personal data Willem Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Wisse
Household of Willem Wisse
He is married to Engeltje Johanna Moerland on November 6, 1872 at Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland), he was 44 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland) on November 6, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.45 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Willem Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1872)
- The temperature on November 6, 1872 was about 12.7 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The ship Mary Celeste sails from New York, eventually to be found deserted
- The first Shriners Temple (called Mecca) is established in New York City.
- The Great Boston Fire of 1872.