Personal data Leuntje Jobse
- She was born in the year 1841 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Jobse
Household of Leuntje Jobse
She is married to Kornelis Wisse on April 15, 1870 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on April 15, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Leuntje Jobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1870)
- The temperature on April 15, 1870 was about 12.9 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris begins, which will result on January 28, 1871 in the surrender of Paris and a decisive Prussian victory.
- Franco-Prussian War: France declares war on Prussia.
- Women gain the right to vote in the Utah Territory.