Personal data Kornelis Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelis Wisse
Household of Kornelis Wisse
He is married to Leuntje Jobse on April 15, 1870 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on April 15, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Kornelis Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1870)
- The temperature on April 15, 1870 was about 12.9 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In the United States, the Weather Bureau (later renamed the National Weather Service) makes its first official meteorological forecast.
- The Wolseley Expedition reaches Manitoba to end the Red River Rebellion.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan ? Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.