Personal data Willem Jobse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Jobse
Household of Willem Jobse
He is married to Martina Wisse on April 30, 1869 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), he was 34 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on April 30, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Willem Jobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1869)
- The temperature on April 30, 1869 was about 11.9 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.
- The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people's wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.