Personal data Martina Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina Wisse
Household of Martina Wisse
She is married to Willem Jobse on April 30, 1869 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on April 30, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Martina Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1869)
- The temperature on April 30, 1869 was about 11.9 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6-4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.