Personal data Jakobus Dekker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jakobus Dekker
Household of Jakobus Dekker
He is married to Tannetje Wisse on April 6, 1866 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on April 6, 1866.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jakobus Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 6, 1866)
- The temperature on April 6, 1866 was about 13.9 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- Alexander II of Russia narrowly escapes an assassination attempt in the city of Kiev.
- The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.