Personal data Jacob Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Wisse
Household of Jacob Wisse
He is married to Neeltje Meulbroek on October 23, 1873 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 23, 1873.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 19
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 26
Timeline Jacob Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 23, 1873)
- The temperature on October 23, 1873 was about 7.0 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
- Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.