Personal data Neeltje Blaas
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Blaas
Household of Neeltje Blaas
She is married to Adriaan Wisse on November 13, 1867 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on November 13, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 13
Timeline Neeltje Blaas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Blaas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Blaas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Blaas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Blaas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 13, 1867)
- The temperature on November 13, 1867 was about 8.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- At Tremont Temple in Boston, British author Charles Dickens gives his first public reading in the United States.
- African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.