Personal data Leuntje van den Driest
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje van den Driest
Household of Leuntje van den Driest
She is married to Pieter Wisse on October 6, 1869 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Leuntje van den Driest
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Driest
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1869)
- The temperature on October 6, 1869 was about 16.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Surrender and dissolution of the Ezo Republic to Japan.
- José Martí founds the Cuban Revolutionary Party.
- Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguay battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the War of the Triple Alliance.