Personal data Albert Ingelse
- He was born in the year 1833 in Middelburg (Kleverskerke) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1882.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albert Ingelse
Household of Albert Ingelse
He is married to Maria Wisse on June 6, 1863 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on June 6, 1863.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Albert Ingelse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ingelse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ingelse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ingelse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ingelse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 6, 1863)
- The temperature on June 6, 1863 was about 13.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: the Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- The Maori Wars resumes as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with a Union retreat.