Personal data Pieter Wilhelmus de Jonge
- He was born in the year 1838 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Wilhelmus de Jonge
Household of Pieter Wilhelmus de Jonge
He is married to Clasina Verwer on April 3, 1872 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 34 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 3, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 21
Timeline Pieter Wilhelmus de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 3, 1872)
- The temperature on April 3, 1872 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.