Personal data Lieven de Jonge
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lieven de Jonge
Household of Lieven de Jonge
He is married to Anna Flippo on March 22, 1865 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 38 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on March 22, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 27
Timeline Lieven de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 22, 1865)
- The temperature on March 22, 1865 was about 1.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.
- In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- Restoration Day in the Dominican Republic: The Dominican Republic regains its independence after 4 years of fighting against the Spanish Annexation.