Personal data Martina Maljaars
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina Maljaars
Household of Martina Maljaars
She is married to Geeraard Melse on September 4, 1878 at Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Oostkapelle) (Zeeland) on September 4, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.89 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Martina Maljaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Maljaars
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Maljaars.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Maljaars.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Maljaars.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 4, 1878)
- The temperature on September 4, 1878 was about 17.4 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.
- The American Bar Association is founded.
- Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.