Personal data Dirk Cornelis Witman
- He was born in the year 1844 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirk Cornelis Witman
Household of Dirk Cornelis Witman
He is married to Janna Clasina van Oosten on July 27, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on July 27, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 94
Timeline Dirk Cornelis Witman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Witman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Witman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Witman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Witman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 27, 1870)
- The temperature on July 27, 1870 was about 26.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: France declares war on Prussia.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- The Christian holiday of Christmas is declared a federal holiday in the United States.