Personal data Margrietha Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margrietha Wisse
Household of Margrietha Wisse
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on October 11, 1889.Source 2
She is married to Pieter Sinke on October 11, 1889 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 67
Timeline Margrietha Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1889)
- The temperature on October 11, 1889 was about 8.3 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The children's charity the NSPCC is launched in London.
- At high noon, thousands rush to claim land in the Land Run of 1889. Within hours the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie are formed with populations of at least 10,000.
- 78 are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.