Personal data Janis de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janis de Witte
Household of Janis de Witte
He is married to Kornelia van Sparrentak on September 28, 1860 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on September 28, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Janis de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 28, 1860)
- The temperature on September 28, 1860 was about 11.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- German football club TSV 1860 München is founded
- The Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?later renamed Community of Christ?is organized by Joseph Smith III and others at Amboy, Illinois
- Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian Unification.