Personal data Pieternella Dekker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Dekker
Household of Pieternella Dekker
She is married to Leendert de Witte on February 21, 1879 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on February 21, 1879.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Pieternella Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 21, 1879)
- The temperature on February 21, 1879 was about 0.5 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- Charles Taze Russell publishes the first edition of the religious magazine The Watchtower.