Personal data Maatje Lameijn
- She was born in the year 1840 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Lameijn
Household of Maatje Lameijn
She is married to Cornelis Johannes Marinus van de Woestijne on April 27, 1870 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1870.Source 2
The couple divorced on April 12, 1882 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland)Source 2.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 32
Timeline Maatje Lameijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lameijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lameijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lameijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lameijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1870)
- The temperature on April 27, 1870 was about 8.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Tower Subway, the world's first underground tube railway, opens in London.
- Franco-Prussian War ? Siege of Paris: Leon Gambetta flees Paris in a balloon.
- The YWCA is founded in New York City.