Personal data Maatje de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje de Witte
Household of Maatje de Witte
She is married to Jan Verhage on September 22, 1893 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on September 22, 1893.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Maatje de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 22, 1893)
- The temperature on September 22, 1893 was about 9.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Ziqiang Institute, today known as Wuhan University, is founded by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing Dynasty of China after his memorial to the throne is approved by the Qing Government.
- Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada; originally presented to amateur champions, the Stanley Cup has been awarded to the top pro team since 1910, and since 1926, only to National Hockey League teams.
- The Citizen's Committee of Public Safety, led by Lorrin A. Thurston, overthrows the government of Queen Liliuokalani of the Kingdom of Hawaii.