Personal data Tannetje de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tannetje de Witte
Household of Tannetje de Witte
She is married to Dirk Vos on August 14, 1891 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 14, 1891.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Tannetje de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 14, 1891)
- The temperature on August 14, 1891 was about 16.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- The Jewish Colonization Association is established by Baron Maurice de Hirsch.
- In the U.S. state of California, Stanford University opens its doors.