Personal data Jan de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan de Witte
Household of Jan de Witte
He is married to Johanna Roose on May 6, 1874 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on May 6, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Jan de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1874)
- The temperature on May 6, 1874 was about 9.5 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park, is opened in Birkenhead.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.