Personal data Cornelia de Buck
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia de Buck
Household of Cornelia de Buck
She is married to Joos de Witte on March 27, 1863 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on March 27, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Cornelia de Buck
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Buck
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Buck.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Buck.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Buck.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 27, 1863)
- The temperature on March 27, 1863 was about 10.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins ? Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee and counter-attack Confederate troops.
- King Christian IX of Denmark decides to sign the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German?Danish war of 1864.
- American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.