Personal data Joos de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joos de Witte
Household of Joos de Witte
He is married to Cornelia de Buck on March 27, 1863 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on March 27, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Joos de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 27, 1863)
- The temperature on March 27, 1863 was about 10.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The SSGeorgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
- American Civil War: Morgan's Raid ? At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan's raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.
- American Civil War: second day of the Battle of Gettysburg.