Personal data Jans Jasperse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jans Jasperse
Household of Jans Jasperse
She is married to Pieter Maas on August 15, 1873 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 15, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Jans Jasperse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jasperse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jasperse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jasperse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jasperse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1873)
- The temperature on August 15, 1873 was about 23.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
- The Canadian Parliament establishes the North West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene, lewd, or lascivious" books through the mail.