Personal data Maria Dekker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Dekker
Household of Maria Dekker
She is married to Jan Maas on July 28, 1871 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on July 28, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Maria Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 28, 1871)
- The temperature on July 28, 1871 was about 15.3 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain