Personal data Willemina Maas
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Maas
Household of Willemina Maas
She is married to Janis Corbijn on October 4, 1867 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on October 4, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Willemina Maas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Maas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Maas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Maas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Maas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 4, 1867)
- The temperature on October 4, 1867 was about 10.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- The Austro-Hungarian agreement known as Ausgleich ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire; on June 8 Emperor Franz Joseph is crowned King of Hungary.
- United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.