Personal data Pieternella Luteijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Luteijn
Household of Pieternella Luteijn
She is married to Willem van der Heijden on June 24, 1921 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on June 24, 1921.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 15
Timeline Pieternella Luteijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Luteijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Luteijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Luteijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Luteijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 24, 1921)
- The temperature on June 24, 1921 was between 12.6 °C and 24.8 °C and averaged 18.2 °C. There was 11.6 hours of sunshine (69%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- George Melford's silent film, The Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, premiers.
- The U.S. Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- Tannu Tuva, later Tuvinian People's Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Russia).