Personal data Jan de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan de Witte
Household of Jan de Witte
He is married to Wilhelmina Johanna Maria van Deursen on March 1, 1916 at Terneuzen (Sas Van Gent) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Sas Van Gent) (Zeeland) on March 1, 1916.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.105 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jan de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1916)
- The temperature on March 1, 1916 was between 2.6 °C and 9.2 °C and averaged 5.6 °C. There was 1.3 hours of sunshine (12%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- The United States National Park Service is created.
- Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- Erzerum Offensive during World War I, Russian victory over Ottoman Empire