Personal data Adriaan Luteijn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Luteijn
Household of Adriaan Luteijn
He is married to Dina de Witte on September 30, 1898 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on September 30, 1898.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Adriaan Luteijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Luteijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Luteijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Luteijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Luteijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 30, 1898)
- The temperature on September 30, 1898 was about 11.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The United States invasion of Puerto Rico begins with U.S. troops led by General Nelson Miles landing at harbor of Guánica, Puerto Rico (The land invasion, proper, began that day: Sea-based bombardment and shelling of the capital city of San Juan had been occurring since May 1898).
- Yukon Territory is formed, with Dawson chosen as its capital.
- Empress Elizabeth of Austria is assassinated by Luigi Lucheni.