Personal data Dina de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina de Witte
Household of Dina de Witte
She is married to Adriaan Luteijn on September 30, 1898 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on September 30, 1898.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Dina de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 30, 1898)
- The temperature on September 30, 1898 was about 11.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1898: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first solo circumnavigation of the globe is completed by Joshua Slocum from Briar Island, Nova Scotia.
- Count Muravyov, Foreign Minister of Russia presented a First Hague Peace Conference.
- Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days' Reform in China.